Food Automation Market is expected to reach USD 16.88 Billion by 2027 from XX Billion in 2019 at a CAGR of XX % .
The report includes the analysis of impact of COVID-19 lock-down on the revenue of market leaders, followers, and disrupters. Since lock down was implemented differently in different regions and countries, impact of same is also different by regions and segments. The report has covered the current short term and long term impact on the market, same will help decision makers to prepare the outline for short term and long term strategies for companies by region.
Factors such as improved safety, mass production, quality control, brand protection, labor reduction, and food standardization are some of the major drivers that are responsible for the growth of the Food Automation Market.
Food Automation Market Food Automation Market has been segmented into type, function, application, and geography. The market on the basis of type is segmented further into motors and generators, motor controls, discrete controllers & visualization, and rotary & linear products.
Motors and generators sub-segment dominated food automation market as a result of its basic necessity for the process of automation. There are a different variety of motors in a market with reduced operating cost, maintenance cost, smooth operation and precise motion control available as well. Food Automation Market on the basis of function is segmented into palletizing, sorting and grading, picking and placing and processing. Dairy, bakery, confectionery, fruit and vegetable, meat, poultry, seafood, and beverages have all formed the application areas for food automation with dairy and bakery holding one of the largest market shares as compared to others.
Europe held the largest market share in 2017 with the Asia Pacific projected to grow at one of the highest rates. A rise in stringent food regulations along with the growing emphasis on mass production has been a few key factors to propel demand for food automation market.
• Food Automation Market analysis and forecast, in terms of value.
• Comprehensive study and analysis of market drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the growth of the food Automation Market
• Food Automation Market segmentation on the basis of type, source, end-user, and region (country-wise) has been provided.
• Food Automation Market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with a contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of the study.
• Food Automation Market analysis and forecast for five major regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa (MEA) and Latin America along with country-wise segmentation.
• Profiles of key industry players, their strategic perspective, market positioning and analysis of core competencies are further profiled.
• Competitive developments, investments, strategic expansion and competitive landscape of the key players operating in the Food Automation Market are also profiled.
Bloomberg, Factiva, and Hoovers are some of the sites that are being referred to gain insights about the Food Automation market. Experts from top manufacturing companies along with other stakeholders have been considered. This is done to validate and collect critical information for evaluating trends related to Food Automation Market during the forecast period. Top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate the global and regional size of this market. Data triangulation techniques along with other comparative analysis are also used to calculate the exact size of the Food Automation Market globally.
Some of the major players operating in the Food Automation Market are as follows:
• Rockwell Automation, Inc. (U.S.)
• Schneider Electric SE (France)
• ABB Ltd (Switzerland)
• Siemens AG (Germany)
• Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (Japan)
Key Target Audience:
• Food automation manufacturers, suppliers, and formulators
• Food automation product traders, suppliers, and distributors
• Professional food automation providers, associations and industry bodies
• Research and development organizations
• Government authorities and agencies related to public health, environment, and agriculture
Scope of the report:
This research report segments the Food Automation Market based on type, application, function, and geography:
Food Automation Market, By Type:
• Motors & generators
• Motor controls
• Discrete controllers & visualization
• Rotary products
• Linear products
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C market research on 20,000 high growth emerging technologies & opportunities in Chemical, Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.
Name: Vikas Godage
Organization: Maximize Market Research Pvt.Ltd.Pune
Contact: +919607065656 / +919607195908