WELTZ Industrial Philippines Inc. is in need of Trusthworty Company Driver to assist the company with all transport-related duties.
The Company Driver’s responsibilities include dropping and picking up staff, and collecting various packages. You should also be able to perform routine checks on the company vehicle.
To be successful as a Company Driver, you should ensure that all transportation duties are carried out in a timely manner. Ultimately, a top-performing Company Driver should be able to ensure that addresses and other transportation details are correct before undertaking any pick-up or drop-off duties.
Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
1. Assisting with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products, and materials.
2. Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
3. Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
4. Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
5. Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
6. Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
Company Driver Requirements:
1. High school diploma or GED is preferred.
2. Valid driver’s license.
3. Clean driving record.
4. Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
5. Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
6. The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
7. Effective communication skills.
8. Punctual, trusthworthy and reliable.
-For interested applicants, send your Resume at email@example.com
-You may also walk in to our office located at L2 B5 PH1 Viloria Street, Vista Verde Executive Vill. Cainta, Rizal, from Monday to Friday, 1:00pm to 3:00pm
-Contact us at 0922-893-5895