Share this article
- Attends to patients’ inquiries and concerns, and provides assistance to patients.
- Prepares and send mails, faxes and other pertinent documents to concerned departments.
- Maintains complete, relevant, accurate and timely Laboratory reports assigned by his/her immediate superior.
- Checks and maintains supplies needed in the work area.
- Reports to the immediate superior all issues and concerns related to the job.
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in the assigned area.
- Performs administrative support functions specific to assigned area.
- Candidate must be a graduate of any four 4-year course
- No work experience required; fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Must know how to multitask; has good interpersonal skills; Microsoft Office Tools
- Experience in Customer Service is an advantage but not required
- Must be wiling to work in Makati and on a shifting schedule
Phone: 927-6420 to 29